Our Prize includes:
- Return Economy Flights for 2 to Nice
- 4 nights in a 4 Star Hotel on the French Riviera
- Tickets to 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix
- A Michelin Star meal on the French Riviera
- A personalised Itinerary, developed by our ‘Riviera Insiders’
Go Star spotting in Cannes, during the Riviera’s fabulous Film Festival. Then take off along the coast
to Monte-Carlo for the high octane excitement of Monaco F1 Grand Prix
Duplicate Email Address...
Your Entry has already been recorded. Our Winner will be announced on this site on this site after 3pm 5 May, 2017.
Thank you for taking part in the Promotion. Good luck!
Your entry has been received. Our winner will be announced on this site after 3pm 5 May, 2017.
Thank you for taking part in the Promotion. Good luck!
“WIN a Cannes & Monaco: Film Festival & F1 Experience” Promotion
Terms & Conditions.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and above only. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Partners, Agencies and their related corporate bodies, are not eligible to enter this promotion. The Winner may be expected to complete a Statutory Declaration, evidencing their identity and age, before claiming their Prize.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01 am AEDT on Wednesday 15 March 2017 and closes at 5.00pm AEST on Sunday 30 April 2017 (‘promotion period’).
- To enter the promotion, participants must log on to: http://mdsapromotion.com/cannesmonaco complete and submit the online entry form during the promotion period. All eligible entries will be entered in the draw. One entry per Entrant permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize draw will take place at 2.00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 3 May 2017 at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089. All eligible entries received during the promotion period will be entered into the draw. The first valid and eligible entry drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business of the draw. The Winner’s name will be published on http://mdsapromotion.com/cannesmonaco after 3pm from Friday, 5 May 2017 for a period of 28 days.
- The Grand Prize includes:
Total maximum value of the Prize Bank is $10,000, which is correct at the time of publication. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in any element of the Prizes. Individual Terms & Conditions apply for each prize element.
- Return economy airfares for 2 people to Nice, France, at the time of the 2018 Cannes Film Festival and the 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix, from the Prize Winner’s nearest Australian capital city serviced by the airline selected by the Promoter. (Flight associated taxes are included).
- 4 nights twin share accommodation in a 4 star Hotel on the Riviera, selected by the Promoter.
- Tickets (General Entry) for two to the 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix in May 2018 (on a date selected by the Promoter, ticket conditions apply).
- Visit Cannes taking in the hype and star spotting during the festival
- A personalised Itinerary, developed by our ‘Riviera Insiders’ involving shopping, shows, attractions, markets, cafes & restaurants.
- If the Winner wishes to be in the French Riviera at the time of the 2018 Film Festival in Cannes or the 2018 Monaco Grand Prix (currently the dates of both events align), Magic Tours International, the Prize Supplier will need to be advised within 4 weeks of the Draw date. Travel must be completed by 30 September 2018 and is subject to block out periods and booking availability of the airfares, accommodation, and ground arrangements, including 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix passes. The Prize cannot be refunded for cash, exchanged or transferred, unless agreed to by The Promoter. The Prize or any element thereof cannot be used in conjunction with any Frequent Flyer or Loyalty Programme.
- All components of the Grand Prize must be taken together. Travel restrictions may apply. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together. Meals, transfer costs, tips, domestic travel to and from any departure point, room service, minibar, telephone charges and any other personal expenses, (other than those specified in clause 7), is the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. If for any reason, the winner is unable to accept their Prize as stated, and within the dates indicated, the winner will forfeit the Prize and no compensation will be given in lieu.
- Any travel or entry documentation such as Passports, entry Visas & any Insurances, will be the responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion. It is the Winner’s responsibility to check with all government travel advisory and immigration authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, payments and expenditure incurred as a result of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion.
- If any portion of the Grand Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize, or any element of the Prize, for an element of similar theme and of equal value, subject to State regulation and subsequent approval. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of any element of the Prize. Any costs, without limitation, incurred, will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. As at 23 February 2017, the dates for the 2018 Cannes Film Festival and the 2018 Monaco F1 Grand Prix, align. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in these dates.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel destination to the same value as the original Grand Prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter and any associated companies involved in the Promotion, make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any Grand Prize destination or location. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner and their travel companion, to first check with all government travel advisory information regarding the safety and any other situation at a Grand Prize destination or location.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Australian Consumer Law) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of the Winner not claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw, on Thursday 17 August 2017. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing and by phone within 2 business days of the redraw. Any second chance draw winner will be published on http://mdsapromotion.com/cannesmonaco from Monday 21 August 2017 for a period of 28 days.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter will collect information about entrants to include them in this Promotion and to award the Prizes. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition.
- By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's names and suburb in any media.
- By participating in this Promotion, entrants consent to the storage of their entry information on the databases of the Promoter, its related bodies and all Partners involved in this Promotion, who include: The Partners involved in this Promotion are: Mike Da Silva & Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd: (ABN 50 003 894 022), WYZA Limited: (ABN 44 074 775 572), Roadshow Films Pty Ltd: (ABN 28 100 746 870), Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited: (ABN 17 003 274 655), Edge Loyalty Systems: (ABN 96 138 299 288), AES Applied Ecology Solutions Pty Ltd (Wildiaries): (ACN. 099 192 417), News Life Media: (ABN 57 088 923 906), Magic Tours International Pty Ltd: (ABN 74 071 920 360). Guide Dogs Victoria: (ABN: 68 004 621 461), Priority Asset Management Pty Ltd: (ABN: 41 550 183 513), University Co-operative Bookshop Limited: (ABN 70 009 937 160).
- The Promoter is Mike Da Silva & Associates (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 50 003 894 022) of 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12070, ACT Permit No. TP17/00391, & SA Licence No. T17/362.
Connection to the internet has been lost